February 9, 2011

a moment to ponder

In our busy lives sometimes we allow ourselves to get caught up in daily living. The "to do" lists get long, jobs get busier and busier, homework appears out of nowhere... and then comes that moment when you feel that God is trying to tell you something. TAKE that moment. live in that moment. cherish EVERYTHING you learn from it. Do as the prophets and apostles suggest and WRITE it down (preferably in a journal or somewhere you will find it later). God gives us personal guidance and inspiration. In our day to day living let's not be in such a hurry that we miss those pivotal moments, and those vital things that God is trying to tell us.

I had such a moment today at rehearsal and thanks to all those who contributed to the spirit there and who also shared that moment with me. I'll just end my thoughts with a scripture that came to mind, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

No comments: